Mettler Toledo's latest whitepaper discusses how tunable diode lasers can improve O2 ...
Thornton 6510i Dissolved Ozone Sensor
Category: Electrochemical Sensors | 18/07/2012 - 03:50:49
Mettler Toledo introduce the Thornton 65101i dissolved ozone sensor for rapid, reliable, uninterrupted measurement of dissolved ozone in water for pharmaceutical applications.
6510i Ozone Sensor
Ozone is highly effective for sanitisation of pharmaceutical materials. The 6510i ozone sensor can effectively measure dissolved ozone in everything from pure / high-purity water (PW/HPW) to water for injection (WFI), vaccines, water for injection (WFI) and active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs).
The new ozone sensor features Mettler Toledo's Intelligent Sensor Management SM) Technology for optimised ozen monitoring. The robust system enables the user to reduce maintenance downtime and maximise the sensor's lifespan.
- Calibration history for easy maintenance scheduling
- Unique sensor ID with serial number and sensor model
- Dynamic Lifetime Indicator estimates lifespan of memberane and inner body
- ACT (Adaptive Calibration Timer) records maintenance scheduling and maximises uptime.
- SAN (Sanitisation counter) for configuration of ozone concentration limits and cycle time
- TTM (Time To Maintenance) specifies when electrolyte and membrane must be replaced
The 6510i is compatible with the Thornton M300 and M800 multi-parameter transmitters. This allows 2-4 sensor inputs to be combined for unbroken measurement of dissolved oxygen, pH, organic carbon, conductivity and ozone.
Visit the website for more information on the Thornton 6510i ozone sensor.