Mettler Toledo's latest white paper discusses maximising productivity while maintaini...
Seven Compact™ Benchtop Meters
Category: Conductivity Meters | pH and Conductivity Meters | 03/10/2011 - 04:14:06
METTLER TOLEDO has launched 2 new benchtop meters for pH, ion concentration, ORP and conductivity measurements. The SevenCompact™ units fulfill analytical requirements in the pharmaceutical, chemical, academia, food & beverage, biotech and cosmetics industries.
They are ideal for use in a wide range of workplaces, such as quality control and R&D.
- SevenCompact™ pH/Ion S220 - multi-language benchtop meter for pH/ ORP/ ion measurements with Intelligent Sensor Management (ISM®) and 5 point calibration.
- SevenCompact™ Conductivity S230 - multi-language benchtop meter for conductivity/ salinity/ TDS/ resistivity/ Conductivity Ash with ISM®. Besides covering the standard conductivity applications, the S230 has been designed to fulfill the regulatory needs of segments such as the micro-electronics, bio-ethanol and sugar industries.
Seven Compact™ is equipped with the new Intelligent Sensor Management® technology, which supports the user in many ways:
- Correct identification of the sensor is guaranteed upon connection to the meter. The sensor type and serial number is automatically recognised.
- Calibration data, including date and time, is stored on the sensor. This eliminates mistakes when transferring the sensor to another instrument.
- Extra security functions like checking the calibration history or the maximum temperature that a sensor has been exposed to help maximise the uptime of your equipment. The meters are GLP compliant so you can have a complete peace of mind.
Please visit the website for more information on Seven Compact™ Benchtop Meters or contact METTLER TOLEDO.