Media cycles are usually the longest of all cycles on an autoclave and can limit the ...
Category: Sterilisation | 15/01/2009 - 17:35:22
The LTE Touchclave Systems range of steam sterilizers have built in data archiving / acquisition systems and ancillary products that are reliable, easy to use and are designed to meet the requirements of many sectors, including Healthcare, the Laboratory market, Pharmaceutical (cGMP) and High Security (cat 4).
Programmable Steam Sterilizers
Main features are:
- Single-entry or Pass through systems
- Fully water and/or steam jacketed to improve cycle times
- Rectangular chambers
- Easy to use Touchclave® control screens
- Multi-program system – Customer programs are stored in the memory
- Internal data archiving and integrated printer are included
- Water conservation option
- Capacity from 300 – 10,000 litres
- Combined vacuum and Air ballast system
All Touchclave Systems Autoclaves incorporate a touchscreen control system. This easy to use, menu-driven interface allows straightforward programming and operation of the steam sterilizer and clearly displays all cycle and status information. The built in archive will store up to 5,000 cycles on a removable flashcard.
As an option, a modem can be fitted to the control system allowing the LTE technical team to view real time cycle data, enabling them to advise on operational issues without visiting the site, thus minimising down time.