The new edition of CAMAG Bibliography Service CBS 103 with 172 abstracts of recent pu...
Scanner 3 for Densitometric Evaluation of Thin-Layer Chromatograms
Category: Densitometric Thin-Layer Chromatograms | 13/12/2006 - 13:48:34
It can also be used for densitometric measurements of other planar objects, such as electrophoresis gels. All functions of the scanner are controlled by winCATS. Only the positioning of the object to be measured is performed manually.
If desired for control/positioning of the scan start position the internal illumination can be switched on. Optimal settings of the electronic amplification are automatically selected for measurements in absorption and fluorescence mode. The 16 bit A/D converter ensures optimal adapted resolution of the measurement signal.
Key features of the TLC Scanner 3 at a glance:
- Measurement of reflection, either in absorbance or fluorescence mode, transmission measurement optional.
- Object formats up to 200 x 200 mm.
- Spectral range from 190 to 800 nm.
- Automatic start of all lamps: deuterium, halogen-tungsten, and high pressure mercury lamp.
- Data step resolution 25-200 µm.
- Scanning speed 1-100 mm/s.
- Spectrum recording up to 100 nm/s.
- Automatic selection of electronic amplification.
- Rapid data transfer.
- Compliant with requirements of GMP/GLP.
- Installation Qualification (IQ) and Operation Qualification (OQ) provided.
- Usage in a 21 CFR Part 11 environment under winCATS.